Drapery Rework


During the critique my worked was called “unfinished” by some. This became clear when I looked at the skull and actually saw that it was “unfinished”; it just didn’t sit right with the rest of the piece. The line work was not fit for the piece and neither was the shading. With the line work I shaded in the lines so it looked like they weren’t as prominent.  To compensate for the shading, I went back into the piece and tried to better my skull from the way it was. The previous version of the skull was dull and unrealistic, and to be honest it was lazy and poor work. Realizing this I went back into the skull and tried to rework the shading to the best of my ability. I think now it is suitable to be represented as a finished piece.

This entry was posted in Non-timebased and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s